I know this is a little late, but here it is. What I have been up to:
- I am currently working on updating what I am selling, so expect some images to come down and new ones to come up. This will also include sizes and price changes. I will be limiting the product I sell. I am attempting to not run around so much with all the stuff I have going on.
- I am still very slowly working on the books. I have a feeling I should just type the mini book up and not worry so much on it being absolutely perfect, everything has flaws in it. That is why you edit it and not rewrite it.
- I have been updating my images on the stock sites that I am on. So far I only have a few up. My goal is to get at least a thousand on them. They more you have on those sites the better you do.
- I am working on getting a shopping cart so you can buy right from the website, but I have run into complications with that. As of right now you can always check out my etsy store. I am working on updating the pictures I took with my phone to ones I took with my camera. I was going for speed at the time.
- I am looking at getting booths to set up to sell my work. I have to love Pinterest for all the great ideas I can get for set ups. I will be deciding on the one that I think would work best for me, while I look for places to sell at
Well that is it all in a nutshell! Putting it down like this makes it seem tiny, and not all that busy. But I feel swamped by it all. Of course that could be because I am working another job while doing this.